Click Here for a sample of the 1st chapter.
CA. Dhruv Daga is an All India Rankholder at all levels of CA – AIR 4 (CPT), AIR 40 (IPCC) & AIR 19 (Final). Learn how he scored a 75+ in Law and made it his strength! These custom-made, unique Revision Notes are chosen across India and even internationally for their presentation and content.
- Exam relevant coverage in less than 80 pages (Each)
- Covers analysis of provisions & cross-linkages
- Flow Chart & Diagrammatic Approach
- Includes Learnings from questions of past 30 exam
Bonus Feature: Online access on dhruvdaga.in to:
- Carefully selected critical questions from past exams
- Curated new questions from MCA clarifications, FAQs and case laws
- Other Comprehensive charts on Penalties, Section List, Exemptions
- Doubt Solving Support
Objective of these Notes
Law, if studied systematically, can become a major scorer due to the nature of questions asked being majorly case-oriented. Make it your strength and crack the last stage of Chartered Accountancy with ease! These notes aim to help you revise the course conveniently. It is impossible to revise multiple times in the study leave and especially before the exam from any main notes due to the massive volume of the subject. Also, one may lose track of smaller points which may be buried in different portions. You can conveniently use these notes for studying whether you have self studied or done classes.